Opened in 2004, Citizens Bank Park features Ashburn Alley, Bull's BBQ, and a 50-foot Liberty Bell. If you’ve been fortunate to experience a significant moment at the ballpark, let our Citizens Bank Park Ticket Frame capture the memory.
So whether it was your child's first game, a marriage proposal, seeing your team play an away game or there was a significant on-the-field moment, from wherever the day's magic was born we have a Ticket Frame for you.
- Officially licensed 8x10 photo of the ballpark you attended.
- Place holder for your game ticket that utilizes professional-grade mounting corners to preserve the condition and value of your ticket. Your ticket is the one item you can point to and say "I was there. That's My Ticket."
- Place holder for your standard 4x6 personal photo taken during your ballpark experience.
- Fact box trumpeting the significance of the ballpark and/or team history.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your ticket and photo.
- Double matted in your choice of team colors (in case you saw your favorite team play on the road) using white-core mat board and a high-grade metal frame for a board room-quality presentation.
- Overall size 16"(W) x 20"(H) using a horizontal ticket. Contact us to use a 16"(W) x 16"(H) with a vertical ticket!
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
- Made in the U.S.A.