On April 13, 2009, a new era of New York Mets baseball officially began as Citi Field opened its doors for the first regular-season game. If you have attended a game at the Mets new $800 million ballpark, capture the memory with a Ticket Frame.
- Officially licensed 8x10 photo of the ballpark you attended.
- Place holder for your game ticket that utilizes professional-grade mounting corners to preserve the condition and value of your ticket. Your ticket is the one item you can point to and say "I was there. That's My Ticket."
- Place holder for your standard 4x6 personal photo taken during your ballpark experience.
- Fact box trumpeting the significance of the ballpark and/or team history.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your ticket and photo.
- Double matted in your choice of team colors (in case you saw your favorite team play on the road) using white-core mat board and a high-grade metal frame for a board room-quality presentation.
- Overall size 16"(W) x 20"(H) using a horizontal ticket. Contact us to use a 16"(W) x 16"(H) with a vertical ticket!
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
- Made in the U.S.A.