Shopping Cart
0 item(s) - $0.00

"Outside Ebbets Field" Brooklyn Dodgers Print

$500.00


Add to Cart:

Always Free Shipping

Beloved Ebbets Field. It was named after Dodger owner Charlie Ebbets. It opened on April 9, 1913, and served the burgeoning borough of Brooklyn, NY, until the Dodgers broke their fans' hearts and moved out following the 1957 season. It's the 1950s here, and you're looking at the ballpark's main entrance from the intersection of McKeever Place (to the left) and Sullivan Street (to the right). Who would have believed then that the Grand Old Lady was in her twilight. Yet, in February of 1960 wrecking crews began moving in. Still so sad after all these years.

Measuring 18" tall x 33" wide, this lithograph, officially titled Outside Ebbets Field, is limited in edition to 600 prints. Each is numbered and signed by the artist, William Feldman, from whose original painting the fine art print has been exactingly reproduced onto acid-free paper, which is noted for its long-term archival abilities.

  • Model: OEF
  • 100 Units in Stock

This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 06 May, 2012.