On April 12, the Minnesota Twins defeated the Boston Red Sox 5-2 in
the Inaugural Game at Target Field. The pre-game ceremonies honored the
franchise's past including its greatest players. During the game, Joe
Mauer had three hits and Jason Kubel hit the ballpark's first home run.
you attended the first game played at Target Field, you witnessed
baseball history. Let our Ticket Frame Jr. capture the memory forever.
Capture the memory of the Minnesota Twins Target Field Inaugural Game Ticket Frame Jr. that includes:
- Headline: Twins Debut New Home, Open Target Field
- Subheadline: After 28 years in the H.H.H. Metrodome, Minnesota has a new state-of-the-art ballpark
- Officially licensed 8x10 photo from the Inaugural Game
- Complete Opening Day box score
- Place holder for your Opening Day ticket stub that utilizes professional-grade
mounting corners to preserve the condition and value of your ticket. Your
ticket is the one item you can point to and say "I was there. That's
My Ticket" (ticket shown in sample not included)
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your ticket.
- Double matted in team colors using white-core mat board and a
high-grade metal frame for a board room-quality presentation.
- Overall size 16 "(W) x 20"(H)
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 03 May, 2010.