The 2008 All-Star Game will be remembered for many reasons including the historic pre-game ceremony that showcased 49 Hall of Famers standing tall on the hallowed grounds of Yankee Stadium. Of course, it will also be remembered for going 15 innings and ending a little after 2am. In fact, the 79th All-Star Game set a record for the longest All-Star Game ever played in terms of time, clocking in a whopping 4 hours and 50 minutes.
In the end, the American League triumphed 4-3 and thus earned home-field advantage for the World Series. While J.D. Drew was named MVP, for those in attendance the event's high point featured Yankee closer Mariano Rivera trotting in the from the bullpen and shutting down the National League.
If you were fortunate to attend the 2008 All-Star Game, let our Ticket Frame capture the memory of MLB history. See below for details.
Capture the memory of being at the 2008 All-Star Game with a Ticket Frame Jr. that includes:
- Headline: New York Celebrates Final MLB All-Star Game at Yankee Stadium
- Subheadline: A.L. extends unbeaten streak to 12 with 15-inning win; Morneau bests Hamilton in HR Derby
- Officially licensed 8x10 photo of the historic All-Star Game opening ceremony
- Complete All-Star rosters including starters along with the game's line score
- Place holder for your All-Star Game ticket. Ticket shown not included.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your All-Star ticket.
- Double matted in 2008 All-Star logo colors (Blue & Grey) using white-core mat board and a high-grade metal frame for a boardroom-quality presentation.
- Overall size 18"(W) 18"(H)
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
- Made in the U.S.A.